The TREP Star Selection identifies growth opportunities for entrepreneurs so they can build the right team around them and tear down the walls holding back their organizations.
The five phases of the Star Selection identify the entrepreneur’s:
· Strengths and weaknesses in work behaviors (The TREP Profile)
· Born-in characteristics and abilities (The TREP DNA)
· Business and life beliefs (The TREP Principles and Beliefs)
· Personal and professional goals related to work, spirit, self, and family (The TREP WIN)
· Level of sophistication as it relates to business systems (The TREP Mode Level of Systems)
The TREP Star Selection pinpoints talent and knowledge gaps in the entrepreneur. It then determines what team needs to be assembled around the entrepreneur so they can enable their organization to grow.